Artur Chmaro, CTO at license.rocks GmbH, is a passionate full-stack developer with expertise in Node.js, Solidity, React, and a deep fascination with blockchain. Artur firmly believes that blockchain technology is set to revolutionize the world.
In this masterclass for our 1st cohort he talked about how to use low-code tools while working for startups or freelance projects. He also discussed hackathon failures, how to avoid them and the importance of emphasising learning in these experiences.
Quick snapshot of the session:
- Low-code and No-code Discussion:
- Distinguished between low-code and no-code, emphasizing their differences
- Explained potential issues with low-code tools like pricing changes or shutdowns
- Highlighted the importance of having a backup plan when using such tools
- Authorization, Authentication and Payments:
- Introduced Magic Link for authorization/authentication and Biconomy.io, an account abstraction toolkit to enable UX on your dapp or wallet
- Application Development:
- Zapper, Ox, Manifold and Seaport for building applications around NFTs, pricing queries, and marketplace mechanics
- Hugging Face and Replicate for access to various pre-built models that can accelerate the speed at which you build your product
- Abidata to fetch ABI of any smart contract and thirdweb to generate smart contracts
- Deployment Platforms:
- Next.js for deploying applications, especially those interacting with AI APIs
- Tip for hackathon teams:
- Artur’s advice is to form diverse teams for the hackathon
- Payments and Monetization
- WalletConnect: an open-source solution simplifying wallet interactions, recommended for initial use in projects
- Unlock for token gating, subscriptions and memberships
- XMPT for messaging SDKs for ETH wallets
To listen to the entire masterclass head here
To see Artur’s presentation head here
To participate in our upcoming Venturethon (November 27 to December 3) which has a prize pool of upto $24k and a $125k funding opportunity, learn more here.
Register for the Venturethon.
Join our discord